- I am calling the police on the owner of this restaurant! He has turned my wife into a taboulie addict! All kidding aside this is exactly what you hope to find in a family run restaurant. They take pride in their food and the proof is in the taste and the service. We have had the chicken gyros, chicken shwarma, humus, and of course the taboulie. The gyro chicken is cooked perfectly with an incredible sear that enhances the flavors from the seasonings and/or marinade. The sandwich will have you leaving very full the gyro dinner will send you home with left overs. How could I forget the gyro sauce! It is hands down the best I’ve ever tasted. As for the taboulie, my wife drives over 30 miles to get her fix. She starts having withdrawal symptoms after about a week. Prices are excellent and the restaurant is clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that this family hasn’t taken over more Wendy’s buildings especially closer to home! – James S., Yelp! 9/15
- A lot of places say they have the best “this” and the best “that”… But I was told they have the best hummus and now I am a firm believer. I tried their hummus and their grape leaves and enjoyed every bite. The service is absolutely excellent, I had a very pleasing conversation with the owner and I firmly believe that I will be a repeat customer! – Rob W., Yelp! 8/15
- I’m used to good Lebanese food in Dearborn. I was a bit nervous eating here. Right after my first bite of my hummus appetizer, I knew it would be ok. Chicken Kabob Entree with rice and a side of garlic sauce. It was fresh, tender, and delicious. The waitress Malak was a sweetheart. Give this place a try… you will be impressed. – Nate H., Yelp! 8/15
- “N. Toledo Restaurant Impresses” – Toledo Blade, Bill of Fare Review
- This has become one of our favorite restaurants in Toledo! Every time we try a new item on the menu it becomes our new favorite. I was pleasantly surprised with the steak, juicy and very tasty!!!” – Jeremy H., Yelp!
- Everything is great on the menu. The best Hummus I’ve had. Service is great and the food is out quickly. – Eli J., Google
- The smells inside were captivating. I ordered some kibbi and hummus to go. It was fabulous and the kibbi was cooked perfectly. – Cocos B., Yelp!
- Really enjoy eating at Ya Halla. Being arabic myself, this is probably the best arabic restaurant I have ever been to. I truly enjoy all of their food. Their hummus is delicious, fatoosh is large, fresh, and good, tabouli is delicious and good-sized, their gyro is the best in town and their chicken shawarma is fantastic. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a decently priced, delicious arabic meal. – Daniel F., Yelp!
- Great food and very relaxing eat in – Andrew F., Google
- The hummus here is fantastic and their vegetarian choices are numerous. – Erin O., Yelp!
- Freshest Tabouli Ever
“I stopped in for a healthy meal and was pleasantly surprised. The tabouli was so fresh that I returned a second time for more a week later. It is made quite well with the right amount of oil and lemon juice. The portion was quite generous and the price was more than reasonable for the quantity of food that was served.
The wait person was prompt and courteous. I’ll return to try more of their offerings. If you like fresh, healthy food, I suggest that you check this place out. You will not be dissastified. – FeedMe_2010, TripAdvisor
- Well Kept Secret!
“The hummus is to die for at Ya Halla!! We were pleasantly greeted by the owner and seated in a cozy area, ambiance is tasteful. Our waitress was pleasant, very attentive. Food was cooked to excellent. Kabobs!! We also had an appetizer of hummus and gyros. This is a meal in itself! This restaurant is definitely on our list of go to’s. Very reasonably priced. Toledo has a well kept secret! – BMWX5driver, TripAdvisor
- Great Experience!
We had a great first experience at Ya Halla. We were greeted very pleasantly by the owner when we entered. Our waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable of the menu. The menu is extensive but not overwhelming. Our food was deliciously prepared and was served promptly. The portion sizes are generous and the menu is reasonably priced. There are quite a few restaurants in Toledo that serve Mediterranean food. Ya Halla is one of the best! – David K., TripAdvisor
- Definitely worth a visit!!! Great service, fabulous food with amazing flavors…don’t miss the chance to be there! Sana I., Facebook
- Best hummus ever!! – Eric H., Facebook
- Best restaurant in the area. Great service and friendly staff. – John P., Facebook